Sunday 15 January 2012

Dreams and Me


I'm always curious about why people will behave in a certain way. It has to do with a person's mind and that's why, I'm studying psychology. Study psychology can understand more about a person's behaviour and therefore, can actually help those people who are in need. My dream is to help people to understand more about themselves as well as to shape them into a better person. A better person will live a more meaningful life and therefore, creates a better world.


Other than psychology, my interests would be music and movies. I love listening to music and I totally agree the quote 'no music, no life'. I enjoy movies as well because they are fun and exciting. I have a little interest in arts but unfortunately, I'm not a creative person and will never consider arts as something that will do with my career.



My inspiration would be the people around me. They could be friends, best friends, family and even strangers. Everyone is unique and just like story books, each one of them represents different stories. We may be granted with some new knowledge by observing or learning from the others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment